Selling Your Sacramento Area Home
Selling your California home can be a scary experience. Your home is one of your most valuable assets and you are dealing with a person who you may or may not know. This experience can be exhausting and frustrating for the seller. Selling your home does not have to be hard which is why we have a plan. Our team has over 100 years of experience in Real Estate and selling homes.
This is How We’re Different
You have options on how to sell your home
The traditional way
- Your home will need to be priced correctly. In order to do this we will bring other home prices in the area that have sold, pending and active listings so we can price your home correctly. Remember these other homes are your competition. This is huge when it comes to selling your home.
- Marketing is huge and we will aggressively market your home. We want to make sure that your home gets maximum exposure and this is done by investing a lot of money and time.
- It’s very important that the home shows well. One reason a home may not sell is because of how it shows. We will cover more about this later on.
The Homebids way
Most agents fail here
Communication is one of the biggest complaints we hear about other agents.
We Solve This Issue This Way
- We keep in constant contact with all the buyers agents and buyers. We record their comments in an active CRM and report this back to you.
- We will schedule a weekly call session where we will go over all of the week’s showings. We will talk about comments from both buyers and buyer’s agents. We will also go over how many showings and how many hits your home had on line for the week. This is all recorded in your file.
- You are welcome to call myself or the staff and discuss any issues or questions you may have. We are here to help you through this time.